HOW TO USE THE YARN YARDAGE CALCULATOR BASED ON WEIGHT FOR KNITTERS AND CROCHETERS
The Yarn Yardage Calculator Based On Weight will help you calculate exactly how much yarn you have already used on your crochet project.
- Start by choosing your input, m/gram (metric) or yards/oz (imperial).
- Grab your yarn & add the skein info.
- Grab your crochet project and weight it.
- Enter the weight of your project.
The results will then show below.
- Length in m (meter) and yards
- Number of skeins used
- Weight in either g (grams) or oz