More Yarn Calculators
Login to Access Your Ad-FREE Calculators
HOW TO USE THE YARN YARDAGE CALCULATOR BASED ON WEIGHT FOR KNITTERS AND CROCHETERS
The Yarn Yardage Calculator Based On Weight will help you calculate exactly how much yarn you have already used on your crochet project.
- Start by choosing your input, m/gram (metric) or yards/oz (imperial).
- Grab your yarn & add the skein info.
- Grab your crochet project and weight it.
- Enter the weight of your project.
The results will then show below.
- Length in m (meter) and yards
- Number of skeins used
- Weight in either g (grams) or oz
FEEDBACK – HELP US DEVELOP THE YARN YARDAGE CALCULATOR BASED ON WEIGHT FOR KNITTERS AND CROCHETERS
The Yarn Yardage Calculator Based on Weight for knitters and crocheters is dependent on YOU to be the best possible.
Please send us suggestions & feedback, in that way we’ll be able to add what you need & hone in on all the details that’s important for YOU.
Need help with calculating something else?
Maybe we can help you! Send us your issue & we might release a calculator for it!
Want to do more?