BACCA SWEATER DRESS MATERIALS NEEDED:
This page is dedicated for the Bacca sweater dress materials needed. You’ll easily get your hands on each of the materials needed & a short description of each. If I have more than one option for each of the materials, you’ll find them here. Finally, furthest down on the page I’ve dedicated a space for other makers that have used this pattern, with their yarn options & other Bacca sweater dress materials needed.
Disclosure. This page contains affiliate links. To be able to serve you the best when it comes to fining the materials needed for this pattern I’ve made this page for you. As a result I’ll get a small commission if you click through, but it doesn’t affect your price. Finally you’ll be able to grab the yarn as quick as possible. To fulfill my dream of being a crochet pattern designer/teacher full-time I need to earn an income. Consequently by using these links you support my dream. Read more about my reasoning here.
The yarns listed below is the yarns Joy of Motion personally have used & tested the crochet pattern with. They are also the ones you’ll find in the crochet pattern. When you find more than one yarn the cheapest alternative is listed first.
- Lion Brand Yarn – Wool-Ease Thick & Quick. This yarn is the yarn used when I designed the Bacca sweater dress. It’s a soft yarn & it comes in many beautiful colors.
- Skeins needed:
- Color 1:
- Size XS: 4 skeins á 170 g / 650 g / 370 m / 405 yards
- Size S: 5skeins á 170 g / 690 g / 395 m / 430 yards
- Size M: 5 skeins á 170 g / 730 g / 415m / 455 yards
- Size L: 5 skeins á 170 g / 770 g / 440 m / 480 yards
- Size XL: 5 skeins á 170 g / 810 g / 460 m / 505 yards
- Size 2XL: 6 skeins á 170 g / 860 g / 490 m / 535 yards
- Size 3XL: 6 skeins á 170 g / 890 g / 510 m / 555 yards
- Size 4XL: 6 skeins á 170 g / 910 g / 520 m / 570 yards
- Size 5XL: 6 skeins á 170 g / 950 g / 545 m / 595 yards
- Color 2:
- Size XS: 3 skeins á 170 g / 400g / 230 m / 250 yards
- Size S: 3 skeins á 170 g / 420 g / 240 m / 265 yards
- Size M: 3 skeins á 170 g / 445 g / 255m / 280yards
- Size L: 3 skeins á 170 g / 470 g / 270 m / 295 yards
- Size XL: 3 skeins á 170 g / 495 g / 285 m / 310 yards
- Size 2XL: 3 skeins á 170 g / 505 g / 290 m / 315 yards
- Size 3XL: 4 skeins á 170 g / 520 g / 300 m / 325 yards
- Size 4XL: 4 skeins á 170 g / 535 g / 305 m / 335 yards
- Size 5XL: 4 skeins á 170 g / 555 g / 320 m / 350 yards
- Color 1:
- It’s available here:
- Skeins needed:
The crochet hook(s) listed below is the crochet hook(s) Joy of Motion personally have used & tested the crochet pattern with. They are also the one(s) you’ll find in the crochet pattern. When you find more than one crochet hook the cheapest alternative is listed first.
- KnitPro – Waves Crochet Hooks. These are the crochet hooks I used to design the Bacca Sweater Dress. They are padded hooks & are comfortable to crochet with. They are a little heavier than wooden hooks, but the padded comfort is truly amazing. In addition you can purchase these both in sets & alone.
The needle(s) listed below are needles used to finish of the crochet pattern. However any needle that are big enough will essentially get it done.
MATERIALS USED BY OTHER MAKERS:
The materials(s) listed below are the materials used & recommended by other makers for this pattern. Joy of Motion can not promise the result, however I would like to offer you options shared by other makers. Please share your info once you’ve made yours!