Vivo Top Crochet Pattern
The crochet Vivo Top is the perfect garment pattern when you’re looking to make something you want to wear over & over. It’s the perfect pattern to make to get all the compliments “Did you really make that?”.
The best thing about the crochet Vivo top is that it’s easy to crochet. The pattern repeats a lot & it’s actually a lot easier to crochet than it might look.
Fun fact! You can also wear it the opposite way & it will still look beautiful. That means 2 garments in 1.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
Size 5.5 mm / US: I – 9 / UK: 5
Yarn amount used:
- Size XS: 4 skeins / 180 g / 450 m / 490 yards
- •Size S: 5 skeins / 210 g / 520 m / 570 yards
- •Size M: 5 skeins / 240 g / 595 m / 650 yards
- •Size L: 6 skeins / 265 g / 670 m / 720 yards
- •Size XL: 6 skeins / 290 g / 725 m / 790 yards
- •Size 2XL: 7 skeins / 320 g / 800 m / 875 yards
- •Size 3XL: 7 skeins / 250 g / 875 m / 960 yards
- •Size 4XL: 8 skeins / 380 g / 950 m / 1040 yards
- •Size 5XL: 9 skeins / 410 g / 1020 m / 1115 yards
- 3 light yarn, DK yarn.
- 100 % Cotton
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.