Everyday Cable Cardigan Crochet Pattern
☆ Gauge ☆ Pictures ☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric) ☆ Instructions ☆ & a bunch more details! ★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
Size 6.5 mm / US: K – 10.5 / UK: 3
Hook I used: Lykke Crochet Hook
Hobbii Yarn – Kid Silk in color Slate Grey.
Yarn amount needed*:
- XS: 8 skeins / 188 g / 1465 m / 1600 yards
- S: 8 skeins / 196 g / 1530 m / 1675 yards
- M: 9 skeins / 220 g / 1700 m / 1850 yards
- L: 10 skeins / 234 g / 1825 m / 2170 yards
- XL: 11 skeins / 254 g / 1980 m / 2170 yards
- 2XL: 12 skeins / 282 g / 2200 m / 2400 yards
- 3XL: 13 skeins / 302 g / 2360 m / 2585 yards
- 4XL: 14 skeins / 327 g / 2550 m / 2790 yards
- 5XL: 14 skeins / 248 g / 2710 m / 2970 yards
* Worked with 2 strands of yarn at a time, amount above is the total amount needed.
- 0 Lace yarn.
- 70 % kid mohair, 30 % silk
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new. All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.