Bruma Headband Crochet Pattern
The crochet Bruma Headband is a easy crochet pattern that uses only basic crochet stitches.
It’s double brimmed & because of that it keeps you super warm for fall & winter. Use two different colors for the inside & outside to make it look special.
The crochet Bruma Headband comes in sizes starting with 12 months & the biggest size is for adults.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
☆ Size Size 5 mm / US: H – 8 / UK: 6
☆ 3 light yarn, DK yarn.
☆ Yarn options:
- Peer Gynt – Sandnes Garn in color A (Grey – 1032):
– 12-24 months: 1 skein / 25 g / 45 m / 49 yards
– Child: 1 skeins / 27 g / 50 m / 54 yards
– Teen: 1 skeins / 30 g / 55 m / 60 yards
– Adult: 1 skeins / 33 g / 60 m / 65 yards
- Peer Gynt – Sandnes Garn in color B (Rust – 3355):
– 12-24 months: 1 skein / 23 g / 42 m / 46 yards
– Child: 1 skeins / 26 g / 47 m / 51 yards
– Teen: 1 skeins / 28 g / 52 m / 56 yards
– Adult: 1 skeins / 31 g / 56 m / 61 yards
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED:
– Measuring tape
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.