Vivo Dress Crochet Pattern
The Vivo Dress crochet pattern is the perfect garment pattern when you’re looking to make something you want to wear over & over. It’s the perfect pattern to make to get all the compliments “Did you really make that?”.
Fun fact! You can also wear it the opposite way & it will still look beautiful. That means 2 garments in 1.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
Size 5.5 mm / US: I – 9 / UK: 5
Hook I used (affiliate): Symphonie Rose Crochet Hooks from Knitpro
Paintbox Yarns – Cotton DK
Yarn amount used:
- Size XS: 7 skeins / 350 g / 860 m / 940 yards
- •Size S: 8 skeins / 410 g / 1020 m / 1110 yards
- •Size M: 9 skeins / 470 g / 1180 m / 1290 yards
- •Size L: 11 skeins / 530 g / 1330 m / 1450 yards
- •Size XL: 12 skeins / 590 g / 1480 m / 1620 yards
- •Size 2XL: 13 skeins / 660 g / 1650 m / 1810 yards
- •Size 3XL: 15 skeins / 740 g / 1840 m / 2010 yards
- •Size 4XL: 16 skeins / 810 g / 2020 m / 2210 yards
- •Size 5XL: 17 skeins / 880 g / 2190 m / 2400 yards
- 3 light yarn, DK yarn.
- 100 % Cotton
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED:
- Needle, find one here (if you don’t already have one)!
- Measuring tape
- Stitch marker
- 3-5 1’’ buttons
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.