Top Down Nordic Sweater Crochet Pattern
The crochet Top Down Nordic Sweater is the perfect crochet sweater for winter. It’s cozy & warm, but the look is also unique.
What’s great about this crochet jumper is the fact that it comes in 9 sizes from XS to 5XL, that mean’s you should be able to find a size that fits. However, if that wasn’t enough, try the size adjustments to make sure it fits YOU!
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
Size 6 mm / US: J – 10 / UK: 4
Hook I used (affiliate): Symphonie Rose Crochet Hooks from Knitpro
Homestead – Plymouth Yarn in color Denim Blue (CA) & Lt. Grey Heather (CB).
Yarn amount used:
Color A (CA):
- Size XS: 6 skeins / 520 g / 907 m / 992 yards
- Size S: 6 skeins / 528 g / 923 m / 1009 yards
- Size M: 6 skeins / 571 g / 997 m / 1090 yards
- Size L: 7 skeins / 623 g / 1088 m / 1190 yards
- Size XL: 7 skeins / 676 g / 1181 m / 1291 yards
- Size 2XL: 8 skeins / 730 g / 1274 m / 1394 yards
- Size 3XL: 8 skeins / 798 g / 1394 m / 1524 yards
- Size 4XL: 9 skeins / 869 g / 1518 m / 1660 yards
- Size 5XL: 10 skeins / 907 g / 1585 m / 1733 yards
Color B (CB):
- Size XS: 1 skeins / 81 g / 142 m / 155 yards
- Size S: 1 skeins / 87 g / 153 m / 167 yards
- Size M: 1 skeins / 90 g / 158 m / 173 yards
- Size L: 1 skeins / 90 g / 158 m / 173 yards
- Size XL: 2 skeins / 109 g / 190 m / 208 yards
- Size 2XL: 2 skeins / 130 g / 227 m / 248 yards
- Size 3XL: 2 skeins / 152 g / 266 m / 291 yards
- Size 4XL: 2 skeins / 176 g / 307 m / 336 yards
- Size 5XL: 3 skeins / 201 g / 352 m / 385 yards
- 4 medium yarn, Aran yarn.
- 100 % Wool
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED:
- Needle, find one here (affiliate link) (if you don’t already have one)!
- Tape measure
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.