Tantum Top Crochet Pattern
The crochet Tantum top is the basic crochet tee for you wardrobe. It’s made with single crochet stitches & can easily be adjusted to have different neckline sizes. Make it in all the colors & you’ll have a tee for every occasion!
This crochet top has size XS – 5XL & is very easy to adjust it to your size. Even though the skill level is intermediate, don’t be scared. It’s just single crochet stitches & very few split single crochet stitches.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
Size 5 mm / US: H – 8 / UK: 6
Hook I used (affiliate link): Lykke Crochet Hooks
Paintbox Yarns – Cotton DK.
Yarn amount used:
- Size XS: 6 skeins / 270 g / 660 m / 715 yards
- Size S: 7 skeins / 310 g / 770 m / 835 yards
- Size M: 7 skeins / 350 g / 880 m / 960 yards
- Size L: 8 skeins / 400 g / 1000 m / 1095 yards
- Size XL: 9 skeins / 450 g / 1130 m / 1235 yards
- Size 2XL: 11 skeins / 510 g / 1260 m / 1380 yards
- Size 3XL: 12 skeins / 560 g / 1400 m / 1530 yards
- Size 4XL: 13 skeins / 620 g / 1550 m / 1690 yards
- Size 5XL: 14 skeins / 680 g / 1700 m / 1860 yards
- 3 light yarn, DK yarn.
- 100 % cotton
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED:
- Needle, find one here (if you don’t already have one)!
- Measuring tape
- Stitch markers
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.