Sidus Cardigan Crochet Pattern
The Sidus Cardigan are a crochet pattern for a woman’s cardigan with a truly eye-catching pattern. The dotted pattern might need some time to mature to your hook & hand, but once you get a hang of it you’ll love it. If you’d prefer a one-colored cardigan, just make it with one color instead. This crochet project might take some time, but it’ll end up as a star in your make collection once finished. It doesn’t have shaping & appears box shaped, with baggy arms that are shaped at the bottom.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
☆ Hook size 6,5 mm / US: K
☆ 4 Medium Yarn (Worsted/Aran/ 10-12 ply / 9-11 wpi)
☆ Yarn options:
- Color 1:
- Drops Loves You 5 750-950 grams / 1125-1425 meters / 1230-1558 yards / 15-19 skeins.
- DMC Natura Medium 750-950 grams / 1125-1425 meters / 1230-1558 yards / 15-19 skeins.
- Wool and the Gang Shiny Happy Cotton 750-950 grams / 1125-1425 meters / 1230-1558 yards / 8-10 skeins.
- Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton 750-950 grams / 1125-1425 meters / 1230-1558 yards / 14-17 skeins.
- Color 2:
- Drops Loves You 5 200-300 / 300-450 meters /328-492 yards / 4-6 skeins.
- DMC Natura Medium 200-300 / 300-450 meters /328-492 yards / 4-6 skeins.
- Wool and the Gang Shiny Happy Cotton 200-300 / 300-450 meters /328-492 yards / 2-3 skeins.
- Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton 200-300 / 300-450 meters /328-492 yards / 4-6 skeins.
☆ 13 buttons.
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.