Scato Scarf Crochet Pattern
The Scato Scarf crochet pattern is a pattern for a really warm oversized scarf. It has a beautiful textured stitch pattern that makes it thick & perfect for winter. It has a special shape, where the middle part it narrower than the ends, which makes it thicker & more cozy around the neck. The pattern is written for only one size, however size adjustments are included throughout the pattern. Play around with colors to make it fit your style.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
☆ Hook size 8 mm / US: L – 11 / UK: 0
☆ Hook size 10 mm / US: N/P – 15 / UK: 000
☆ 6 Super Bulky Yarn (Roving / 14 ply / 5-6 wpi)
☆ Yarn options:
- Lion Brand Yarn Wool-Ease Chunky:
- Color 1: 560 grams / 560 meters / 612 yards / 4 skeins.
- Color 2: 140 grams / 140 meters / 153 yards / 1 skeins. (If you want to add fringe, you’ll need another skein).
- Filcolana Naturgarn:
- Color 1: 560 grams / 560 meters / 612 yards / 6 skeins.
- Color 2: 140 grams / 140 meters / 153 yards / 2 skeins. (You should have enough to add fringe after using 140 grams crocheting).
- Drops Yarn – Eskimo:
- Color 1: 560 grams / 560 meters / 612 yards / 12 skeins.
- Color 2: 140 grams / 140 meters / 153 yards / 3 skeins. (If you want to add fringe, you’ll need another skein).
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.