Polus Cardigan Crochet Pattern
The Polus Cardigan crochet pattern makes a lovely & lacy crochet cardigan. The lacy details on the top & the more close crocheted stitches on the body & arms makes it perfect for spring. It’s not hard to stitch up, as the pattern repeats easily once you get the hang of it. Make it in your favorite color & enjoy this cardigan during the beautiful spring months.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
☆ Hook size 7 mm / US: – / UK: 2
☆ 5 Bulky Yarn (Bulky / 12 ply / 7 wpi)
☆ Yarn options:
- Patons– Alpaca Blend:
- Size XS: 5 skeins / 440 g / 620 m / 670 yards
- Size S: 5 skeins / 480 g / 680 m / 735 yards
- Size M: 6 skeins / 510 g / 720 m / 775 yards
- Size L: 6 skeins / 560 g / 790 m / 855 yards
- Size XL: 6 skeins / 590 g / 830 m / 910 yards
- Size 2XL: 7 skeins / 630 g / 890 m / 970 yards
- Size 3XL: 7 skeins / 690 g / 980 m / 1070 yards
- Size 4XL: 8 skeins / 730 g / 1040 m / 1130 yards
- Size 5XL: 8 skeins / 750 g / 1060 m / 1160 yards
☆ Measuring Tape
☆ Stitch Markers
☆ Read where you can find the materials needed by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.