Nivis Cardigan Crochet Pattern
The Nivis Cardigan crochet pattern makes a lovely & detailed crochet cardigan. The cables on the arms & the striping on the shoulders makes it look unique. It’s a easy cardigan to stitch up, as the pattern repeats easily once you get the hang of it. Make it in your favorite color & enjoy this cardigan during the cold winter months.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
☆ Hook size 5.5 mm / US: I -9 / UK: 5
☆ 4 Medium Yarn (Aran / 10 ply / 8 wpi)
☆ Yarn options:
- Wool and the Gang –Feeling Good:
- Find it here
- Yarn Amount:
- Size XS: 9 skeins (Feeling Good) / 430 g / 1040 m / 1130 yards
- Size S: 9 skeins (Feeling Good) / 450 g / 1130 m / 1230 yards
- Size M: 10 skeins (Feeling Good) / 490 g / 1210 m / 1320 yards
- Size L: 11 skeins (Feeling Good) / 530 g / 1300 m / 1420 yards
- Size XL: 11 skeins (Feeling Good) / 550 g / 1390 m / 1520 yards
- Size 2XL: 12 skeins (Feeling Good) / 590 g / 1480 m / 1620 yards
- Size 3XL: 13 skeins (Feeling Good) / 610 g / 1570 m / 1720 yards
- Size 4XL: 13 skeins (Feeling Good) / 640 g / 1670 m / 1830 yards
- Size 5XL: 14 skeins (Feeling Good) / 690 g / 1770 m / 1940 yards
☆ Measuring Tape
☆ Stitch Markers
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.