Natare Top Crochet Pattern
The Natare Top crochet pattern is a fun & textured t-shirt top. It has beautiful crochet stitch details & it’s a great spring & summer crochet project. It’s designed with soft cotton yarn & will be a wardrobe favorite the whole year through.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
☆ Hook size 5 mm / US: H – 8 /UK: 6
☆ 3 Light Yarn (DK / 8 ply / 11 wpi)
☆ Yarn options:
- Paintbox Yarns – Cotton DK:
- Find it here (affiliate): https://joyofmotioncrochet.com/lovecrochetpaintboxyarnscottondk
- Yarn amount:
- Size XS: 6 skeins / 300 g / 750 m / 810 yards
- Size S: 7 skeins / 340 g / 840 m / 910 yards
- Size M: 8 skeins / 370 g / 930 m / 1020 yards
- Size L: 9 skeins / 410 g / 1020 m / 1120 yards
- Size XL: 10 skeins / 460 g / 1150 m / 1260 yards
- Size 2XL: 11 skeins / 510 g / 1250 m / 1370 yards
- Size 3XL: 11 skeins / 550 g / 1360 m / 1480 yards
- Size 4XL: 12 skeins / 600 g / 1500 m / 1630 yards
- Size 5XL: 13 skeins / 640 g / 1600 m / 1750 yards
☆ Scissors & measuring tape.
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.