Headband With Cross Pattern Crochet Pattern
The headband with cross pattern is a pattern for a headband or ear warmer. This headband can be modified to fit any head circumference. Put this to use & keep yourself warm throughout fall & winter season. Take this headband on for a walk, to go skiing or snowboarding.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
☆ Hook size 4,5 mm / US: 7 / UK: 7.
☆ 6 Super Bulky Yarn (5-6 wpi).
☆ Yarn options:
- Drops Eskimo: 1-2 skeins. 50-100 g / 50-100 m / 54-108 yards.
- Filcolana Naturgarn: 1 skein. 50-100 g / 50-100 m / 54-108 yards.
- Rico Creative Filz: 1-2 skeins. 50-100 g / 50-100 m / 54-108 yards.
- Twilleys Freedom Wool: 1-2 skeins. 50-100 g / 50-100 m / 54-108 yards.
- Lion Brand Martha Stewart Crafts Yarn Roving: 1-2 skeins. 50-100 g / 50-100 m / 54-108 yards.
☆ 2 Buttons
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.