Habena Top Crochet Pattern
The Habena Top is a fun & textured t-shirt top. It has lovely shaping & can be made both striped & in one color. It’s designed with soft cotton yarn & will be a wardrobe favorite the whole year through.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
☆ Hook size 7 mm / US: – /UK: 2
☆ 4 Medium Yarn (Aran / 10 ply / 8 wpi)
☆ Yarn options:
- Wool and the Gang Shiny Happy Cotton.
- Color 1: 230-450 grams / 320620 meters / 350-690 yards / 3-5 skeins.
- Color 2: 110-210 grams / 150300 meters /170-330 yards / 2-3 skeins.
- DMC – Natura Medium.
- Color 1: 230-450 grams / 320-620 meters / 350690 yards / 5-9 skeins.
- Color 2: 110-210 grams / 150-300 meters /170-330 yards/ 3-5 skeins.
- Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton.
- Color 1: 230450 grams / 320-620 meters / 350-690 yards / 4-8 skeins.
- Color 2: 110210 grams / 150-300 meters /170330 yards / 2-4 skeins.
☆ One button.
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.