Flavus Cardigan Crochet Pattern
The Flavus Cardigan crochet pattern makes a lovely crochet cardigan with beautiful stitch details. It’s not hard to stitch up, as the pattern repeats easily once you get the hang of it. Make it in your favorite color & enjoy this cardigan all year long.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
☆ Hook size 6.5 mm / US: K – 10 / UK: 3
☆ 5 Bulky Yarn (Bulky / 12 ply / 7 wpi)
- Lion Brand – Lion’s Pride Woolspun:
- Yarn amount:
- Size XS: 8 skeins / 735 g / 854 m / 934 yards
- Size S: 8 skeins / 788 g / 917 m / 1002 yards
- Size M: 9 skeins / 843 g / 980 m / 1072 yards
- Size L: 10 skeins / 959 g / 1114 m / 1218 yards
- Size XL: 11 skeins / 1080 g / 1255 m / 1373 yards
- Size 2XL: 13 skeins / 1208 g / 1403 m / 1535 yards
- Size 3XL: 13 skeins / 1280 g / 1487 m / 1626 yards
- Size 4XL: 15 skeins / 1412 g / 1640 m / 1793 yards
- Size 5XL: 16 skeins / 1534 g / 1782 m / 1949 yards
☆ Measuring Tape
☆ Stitch Markers
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.