Everyday Cable Sweater Crochet Pattern
The crochet Everyday Cable Sweater is a great cardigan with a classical look. The cardigan is slightly cropped, but there’s size adjustments included on how to adjust the length.
The jumper crochet pattern also includes 9 sizes from XS to 5XL.
Wear the beautiful crochet Everyday Cable sweater with jeans or maybe a high waist skirt.
Finally, this is a great introduction to crocheting cables, as the pattern otherwise is has basic crochet stitches & just 1 row of increases.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
Size 6.5 mm / US: K – 10.5 / UK: 3
Hobbii Yarn – Kid Silk in color Slate Grey.
Yarn amount needed*:
- XS: 9 skeins / 220 g / 1690 m / 1850 yards
- S: 10 skeins / 230 g / 1790 m / 1955 yards
- M: 10 skeins / 245 g / 1890 m / 2065 yards
- L: 11 skeins / 255 g / 1990 m / 2170 yards
- XL: 11 skeins / 270 g / 2115 m / 2315 yards
- 2XL: 12 skeins / 290 g / 2270 m / 2485 yards
- 3XL: 13 skeins / 310 g / 2400 m / 2625 yards
- 4XL: 13 skeins / 325 g / 2525 m / 2760 yards
- 5XL: 14 skeins / 340 g / 2655 m / 2905 yards
* Worked with 2 strands of yarn at a time, amount above is the total amount needed.
- 0 Lace yarn.
- 70 % kid mohair, 30 % silk
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new. All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.