Caeli Top Crochet Pattern
The Caeli Top crochet pattern is a beginner friendly crochet top. It’s made up of just to crocheted “scarfs”, which makes it easy to make. It’s designed with cotton yarn, & makes it a light top for the warmer months. However with the right color it will also easily translate into fall.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
- Crochet hook size 6 mm / US: J – 10 / UK: 4
- Hook I used: Symphonie Rose Crochet Hooks from Knitpro
- Cotton Yarn -1 Super Fine Yarn:
- Yarn I used: Scheepjes – Cotton 8
- Amount needed:
- XS: 2 skeins / 88 grams / 298 meters / 326 yards
- S: 3 skeins / 104 grams / 354 meters / 387 yards
- M: 3 skeins / 125 grams / 425 meters / 465 yards
- L: 3-4 skeins* / 148 grams / 503 meters / 550 yards
- XL: 4 skeins / 169 grams / 574 meters / 628 yards
- 2XL: 4 skeins / 195 grams / 664 meters / 726 yards
- 3XL: 5 skeins / 219 grams / 774 meters / 814 yards
- 4XL: 5-6 skeins* / 249 grams / 845 meters / 925 yards
- 5XL: 6 skeins / 275 yards / 936 meters / 1023 yards
- *On size L & 4XL the amount of yarn needed is close to full skeins, I would recommend purchasing 1 extra skein.
- Find one here (if you don’t already have one)!
☆ Read where you can find yarn substitutes by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.