Bruma Hat Crochet Pattern
The crochet Bruma Hat is a easy crochet pattern that uses only basic crochet stitches.
It’s double brimmed & because of that it keeps you super warm for fall & winter. Use two different colors for the inside & outside to make it look special.
The crochet Bruma Hat comes in sizes starting with 12 months & the biggest size is for adults.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
Size 5 mm / US: H – 8 / UK: 6
Hook I used: Symphonie Rose Crochet Hooks from Knitpro
Peer Gynt – Sandnes Garn in colors A: 2650 & B: 7572.
Yarn amount used:
- 12-24 months: 1 skeins / 45 g / 81 m / 89 yards
- Children: 2 skeins / 55 g / 101 m / 110 yards
- Teen: 2 skeins / 60 g / 111 m / 121 yards
- Adult: 2 skeins / 75 g / 134 m / 146 yards
- 12-24 months: 1 skeins / 39 g / 71 m / 77 yards
- Children: 1 skeins / 45 g / 82 m / 90 yards
- Teen: 1 skeins / 50 g / 90 m / 98 yards
- Adult: 2 skeins / 56 g / 103 m / 112 yards
- 3 light yarn, DK yarn.
- 100 % Norwegian Wool
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED:
- Needle, find one here (if you don’t already have one)!
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.