Alba Top Crochet Pattern
The Alba top crochet pattern are a cozy box shaped top that’s perfect for spring and summer. It’s originally designed with cotton yarn, however make it with wool or alpaca & you’ll have a beautiful winter top too. It stitches up fast & is easy to make. Make it with your favorite color.
☆ Sizing & measurements (inches & metric)
☆ & a bunch more details!
★ Also included: Follow up by email in case you need any help.
You will need:
☆ Hook size 6 mm / US: J – 10 / UK: 6.
☆ 2 Fine Yarn (Sport / 5 ply / 12 wpi)*.
*One yarn suggested are 3 Medium Yarn (DK / 8 ply /11 wpi).
☆ Yarn options:
- Drops Loves You 6: 6-13 skeins: 300-600 g / 750-1500 m / 8221644 yards.
- Ice Yarns Camilla Cotton: 6-12 skeins: 300-600 g / 750-1500 m / 822-1644 yards.
- Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK: 6-12 skeins: 300-600 g / 750-1500 m / 822-1644 yards.
- Patons Grace: 6-12 skeins: 300600 g / 750-1500 m / 822-1644 yards.
- Cascade Ultra Pima Fine: 6-12 skeins: 300-600 g / 750-1500 m / 822-1644 yards.
☆ Read where you can find the materials needed by clicking the link below:
☆ Visit my shop: Joy of Motion
☆ Visit my blog: BLOG
Keep yourself updated on Joy of Motion through:
☆ Newsletters: Keep me updated
☆ Instagram: @joyofmotion
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyofmotioncrochet
☆ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joyofmotion/
This crochet pattern is designed by me, Janne, owner of Joy of Motion. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by selling them online. I designed my first crochet pattern in 2011 & now I’m hooked. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration. As a result of my creativity I really love trying something new.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let Joy of Motion know & credit Joy of Motion as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.