CITUS DOORMAT MATERIALS NEEDED:
This page is dedicated for the Citus Doormat materials needed. You’ll easily get your hands on each of the materials needed & a short description of each. If I have more than one option for each of the materials, you’ll find them here. Finally, furthest down on the page I’ve dedicated a space for other makers that have used this pattern, with their yarn options & other Citus Doormat materials needed.
Disclosure. This page contains affiliate links. To be able to serve you the best when it comes to fining the materials needed for this pattern I’ve made this page for you. As a result I’ll get a small commission if you click through, but it doesn’t affect your price. Finally you’ll be able to grab the yarn as quick as possible. To fulfill my dream of being a crochet pattern designer/teacher full-time I need to earn an income. Consequently by using these links you support my dream. Read more about my reasoning here.
The yarns listed below is the yarns Joy of Motion personally have used & tested the crochet pattern with. They are also the ones you’ll find in the crochet pattern. When you find more than one yarn the cheapest alternative is listed first.
- Welcome Yarn – T-shirt Yarn. This yarn is the yarn the Citus Doormat are designed with. It’s a T-shirt yarn that comes in many colors and are made from recycled factory off-cuts.
- Skeins needed: 1 for color 1, 1 for color 2.
- It’s available here:
- Hooked Zpagetti Solids. This yarn is a great alternative to the Welcome yarn. It’s made from remnants of recycled European textiles.
- Skeins needed: 1 for color 1. 1 for color 2.
- It’s available here:
The crochet hook(s) listed below is the crochet hook(s) Joy of Motion personally have used & tested the crochet pattern with. They are also the one(s) you’ll find in the crochet pattern. When you find more than one crochet hook the cheapest alternative is listed first.
- KnitPro – Waves Crochet Hooks. These are the crochet hooks I used to design the Citus Doormat. They are padded hooks & are comfortable to crochet with. They are a little heavier than wooden hooks, but the padded comfort is truly amazing. In addition you can purchase these both in sets & alone.
MATERIALS USED BY OTHER MAKERS:
The materials(s) listed below are the materials used & recommended by other makers for this pattern. Joy of Motion can not promise the result, however I would like to offer you options shared by other makers.
No makers has submitted their doormat with materials yet. Email Joy of Motion with a picture of your doormat + a couple of sentences about the Citus doormat materials needed/used to get featured. I’ll link to you for the feature.